2010/09/30

rain

Filed under: riverine,weather — WmX @ 11:02

I am a weather water streams nerd, product of growing up in the streams, rivers and estuaries of this state, Virginia.
This year, I introduced 80 yearling trees to the Chesapeake Bay watershed and the weather took a xeric turn.
I am so happy to see rain falling.
Good places to observe and quantify precipitation:
Doppler radar storm total.
iMap
Weather Underground personal weather stations
USGS stream flows

To the end that the people have clean air, pure water, and the use and enjoyment for creation of adequate public lands, waters and other natural resources, it shall be the policy of the Commonwealth to conserve, develop and utilize its natural resources, its public lands and its historic sites and buildings.

Further, it shall be the Commonwealth’s policy to protect its atmosphere, lands and waters from pollution, impairment or destruction for the benefit, enjoyment and general welfare of the people of the Commonwealth.–Constitution of Virginia

9 Comments »

1. Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to debate this, I really feel strongly about it and love studying more on this topic. If possible, as you turn out to be expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra details? It is extremely useful for me. Massive thumb up for this blog post!

Comment by wnioski — 2011/04/03 @ 14:35

2. My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on several websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

Comment by Wilbert Hesterly — 2011/11/22 @ 14:38

3. Thanks for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research on this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more clear from this post. I am very glad to see such fantastic information being shared freely out there.

Comment by Blaine Lokken — 2012/04/30 @ 05:34

4. wonderful points altogether, you simply gained a brand new reader. What would you recommend in regards to your post that you made some days ago? Any positive?

Comment by metal barrier — 2012/05/19 @ 10:59

5. Great job on Make this week! Thoroughly enjoyed it from afar (online). Having worked conferences in the past, I know it’s a true (and massive) labor of love. Just say’n, it matters. It was beyond encouraging for where I’m at in ministry and business and life. So thankful for God blessing y’all.

Comment by Josefa Troxil — 2013/01/01 @ 07:16

6. I bblog often andd I truly appreciate your content.
    The article has truly peamed myy interest. I will book mark your
    blog and keep hecking for new details about once a week. I subscribed
    to youir Feed ass well.

Comment by computer desk — 2013/10/18 @ 13:51

7. This hazard can put them in danger, that is, unless you know just how to keep them safe.
    Make use of the game shop clerks to help ascertain what games you may
    appreciate. This is especially important if this game is to get a kid.

my web-site … cheap elo boost

Comment by cheap elo boost — 2014/04/28 @ 18:12

8. This web site truly has all the information I needed about this
    subject and didn’t know who to ask.

Comment by phplive — 2014/10/04 @ 04:12

9. Please remove plastic beads from your products as soon as possible. There are numerous alternatives that do not harm our water supply or our oceans. It is every human’s responsibility to care for our planet. By knowingly using products that poison our oceans and damage the food chain is disturbingly irresponsible for a company like P&G. I for one will avoid purchasing ALL P&G products until plastic beads are removed from these products. I urge anyone reading this to do the same. Thank you.

Comment by Bonny Donayre — 2014/10/18 @ 10:10