RICHMOND, Va. – Local and state emergency officials are seeking volunteers to assist with a mass search
for Hannah Graham planned for early Saturday, Sept. 20. Graham is a student at the University of Virginia who has been missing since Saturday morning.
All volunteer searchers are subject to a background check and must register online at helpfindhannah.brmrg.org no later than 5 p.m. Friday.
Anyone who is unable to register online can register in person at John Paul Jones Arena
(295 Massie Road in Charlottesville) prior to the 7 p.m. Friday volunteer briefing.
Only those who have registered will be permitted to participate in Saturday’s search.
Volunteer searchers must:
• Be at least 18 years old
• Carry NO weapons
• Bring a copy of the registration form and driver’s license
• Wear proper footwear and clothing for weather and conditions
• Bring water to stay hydrated
• Indicate on registration if they have previous military and/or search-and-rescue (SAR) experience
• Be physically in shape for walking/searching in up to four-hour periods
Powered by WordPress