2012/04/21

1909

Filed under: dolls,night — WmX @ 08:01


Erected by The Daughters of the Confederacy, Albemarle County and the City of Charlottesville to Commemorate the Heroism of the Volunteers of Charlottesville and Albemarle County. (engraving on base of statue)

1 Comment »

  1. Such lovely branch structure, graceful and strong. How gentle and peaceful the downtown neighborhoods of America must have looked back when elms arched over the streets and bordered their sides for miles.

    Comment by annie — 2012/04/28 @ 09:22

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL

Leave a comment

Powered by WordPress

Loading